We offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of our patients, including:
In office ultrasound
• Free pregnancy testing
• Family planning services including:
• IUD- A t-shaped device that prevents conception by blocking sperm from entering the uterus.
Some IUDs release hormones to prevent pregnancy as well.
• Tubal Ligation- A surgical procedure for sterilization which closes the fallopian tubes.
• Depo Provera- A contraceptive shot which is re-injected every twelve weeks for
• Pill- Oral contraceptive
• Patch - A contraceptive patch that is replaced once a week, three weeks of the month.
• Ring-A small hormone-releasing ring that is inserted vaginally once a month.
• Implanon- A small flexible rod that is implanted into the skin and lasts up to three years.
• Medical and surgical treatment of endometriosis- A condition where the tissues that line the
uterus spread into other areas of the pelvic region.
• Medical and surgical treatment of heavy and/or painful periods
• Medical and surgical treatments of female incontinence- A bladder control problem which results
in the leaking of urine.
• Cervical and breast cancer screening
• Treatment of abnormal pap smears
• Endometrial Ablations- A treatment which destroys the the endometrium in order to decrease
• Medical and surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse- A condition where a pelvic organ,
most commonly the bladder, drops from its normal place and puts pressure on the walls of the
• Uterine fibroids- Non-cancerous tissue growths inside the uterus.
• Ovarian Cysts
We are certified to perform in office procedures of:
The NovaSure procedure is a quick, safe, simple, one-time endometrial ablation treatment. This minimally invasive procedure controls heavy bleeding by using energy to remove the lining of the uterus. The average treatment time is about 90 seconds 1, and only needs to be performed once to lighten or stop your periods. No pretreatment drugs are required and NovaSure can be performed in the hospital or in your doctor's office.
Without the side effects of hormones or the risks of hysterectomy, NovaSure has a quick recovery time so you can get back to your life sooner. Most women experience no pain after the procedure, and can return to work and regular activities the next day.
A type of intrauterine device, or IUD that prevents pregnancy; Small, T-shaped and made of soft, flexible plastic Inserted into your uterus by your healthcare provider.
Currently used by nearly 2 million women* in the US.
Mirena does not protect against HIV or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases).
Mirena lasts for as long as you want, for up to 5 years. Take the time to get to know Mirena a little more.
IMPLANON is a hormone-releasing birth control implant for use by women to prevent pregnancy for up to 3 years. The implant is a flexible plastic rod about the size of a matchstick that contains a progestin hormone called etonogestrel. Your healthcare provider will insert the implant just under the skin of the inner side of your upper arm. You can use a single IMPLANON implant for up to 3 years. IMPLANON does not contain estrogen.
For more information, please visit the IMPLANON Website.
(Information is from the Implanon Website)
Essure is a surgery-free permanent birth control procedure that works with your body to create a natural barrier to prevent pregnancy. The Essure procedure offers benefits that no other birth control can.
Surgery-free—A quick procedure performed in your doctor’s office
Hormone-free—A more natural birth control method with no hormonal side effects
No slowing down to recover—Most women return to normal activities in less than a day
Proven—Over 600,000 women and their doctors trust Essure as the most effective* permanent birth control method
Worry-free—Because your doctor will confirm that your tubes are blocked, you don’t have to worry about unplanned pregnancy and the hassles of temporary birth control again
Paragard® is a small, soft, and flexible T-shaped device made primarily of plastic and copper that your healthcare provider places in your uterus at an office visit. Once it’s inserted, all you need to do is a simple monthly string check. Otherwise, you shouldn’t feel it at all and neither should your partner.
Do not use Paragard® if you have a pelvic infection, get infections easily, or have certain cancers. Less than 1% of users get a serious infection called pelvic inflammatory disease.
Getting an IUD is nonsurgical and typically takes just a few minutes. Once in place, it provides continuous, highly effective birth control.
Everyone is different, and some women may experience discomfort or spotting during or after placement. These symptoms should go away shortly. If they don’t, contact your OB/GYN. Within 4 to 6 weeks, you should return for a follow-up visit to make sure that everything is okay.
Skyla is an IUD that releases a low dose of hormones and is over 99% effective at preventing pregnancy for up to 3 years.
No daily pills, monthly refills, or trips to the pharmacy. You should make sure Skyla is in place with a monthly self-check. Your healthcare provider can show you how
Made of soft, flexible plastic
Completely reversible and can be removed by your OB/GYN at any time if you change your mind, so you can try to get pregnant right away
It may be smaller than you think (Actual size: 1.18”)
Skyla is FDA-approved and can be used whether or not you have had a child. It is available by prescription only..